Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey guys...

•For all of you people that were awesome enough to check put my fanfiction page or story and saw the URL to this, thanks!

•For all 'o my regulars(do I even have regulars?!)uhh, sorry that I haven't had anything posted recently, or the page that I promised. I'm on my iPod, so I can't edit stuff like that easily...when I get access to a computer, I'll make the page.

•For people that are new to this site:
Welcome to The Book Files! If you don't know me or Perri, I suggest going to the--not--VERY INFORMATIVE page, titled "About Us". Thanks for visiting, and we hope you come back! Wow...that sounded desperate. Ok...uhh...come back if you want to. There, perfect.

Well, I guess that's it! See ya...
Cam :{o

P.S.: I made a foot:

0oooo
( )
) (
(______)

It's a weird foot. Don't judge me.
-C

Photo courtesy of www.threadless.com and the app Threads, by Ian Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month