Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Avengers.

Ok, so yes. I get that this isn't a book.

BUT!

Ha. I said but. Heh. Heh. Heh.
ANYWAY!
Look at my description! Everything media, except gossip, 'cause it's lame.
Well, last week, I went as an end-of-year trip to the movies, to watch 'The Avengers', and it was TOTALLY WICKED!(Incredibles moment. ^.^)
The movie is basically a giant reunion of Iron Man(Robert Downey Jr.), The Hulk(Mark Ruffalo and Lou Ferrigno), Captain America(Chris Evans), Thor(Chris Hemsworth), Hawkeye(Jeremy Renner), and Black Widow(Scarlett Johansson). Of course, there's a LOT of fighting, jokes, and evil guys-Loki, who is played by Tom Hiddleston, is apparently Thor's half-brother. Loki wants to take over Earth, using his godly powers, and Thor wants to protect it. So, after a rumble in a forest with Capt. America and Iron Man, he-Thor- decides to join the Avengers. I really have no complaints over this movie, except that IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF *THE MOVIES, IT'S VERY CONFUSING. Trust me, for the first half hour of the film, I was explaining the characters and such to my friend sitting next to me. It. Was. HARD.

This movie is rated PG-13, and it's runtime is 2hr 23min.

Rotten Tomatoes Rating-a 93% from critics=fresh.
My Rating- 5/5
IMDb link-http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/?mode=desktop

*The Movies:
The Incredible Hulk(2003, but remade in '08)
Iron Man and Iron Man 2(2008 and 2010)
Thor(2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger(2011)

The Black Widow and Hawkeye DO NOT have their own movies, although they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month