Saturday, June 9, 2012

Egg-celent Omelet!

So a few days ago, I felt very accomplished, because yours truly actually made a semi-perfect omelet for dinner! I say semi because I ran into a few...problems. All you chefs know that for an omelet, you whisk the eggs and toppings together into a small bowl. Well, I forgot to whisk, and I started making a fried egg. Whoops! So I dashed to our silverware drawer, and snatched a fork, whirring together the two eggs, desperately wishing that it wouldn't cook quickly. I successfully mixed the two eggs in the pan, and still, the omelet was cooking too fast. Minced onions and mozzarella cheese were thrown into the frying pan, while I started to fold it all together. A dash of salt, a pinch of pepper, and a fresh basil garnish later, and on my plate sat a freshly made onion-cheese-basil omelet. Yum! The pictures below are of my scrumptious dinner and what happened to it!

Happy Eating,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month