Monday, October 29, 2012

On the "Frankenstorm":

Minor Spoilers for the following books:
-The Mortal Instruments Series
-The Caster Chronicles




Now, I know this isn't about books (well, maybe a little), and I promise to have a review up soon. I feel bad...*crawls into a dark pit, receiving insults* BUT I thought this would get some laughs, especially from you dorky geek nerds. Hey! People on the east coast! I hope you're all evacuated and safe...up here by Chicago, Lake Michigan is CRAAAZY.

Now, some funny POVs from different people on this "Frankenstorm" (aka, Hurricane Sandy).


People who have actually read Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein: The Modern Day Prometheus" : "IT'S CALLED THE CREATURESTORM! Sheesh!"

People who are fans of Beautiful Darkness (in Amma's voice, of course): "Ethan! You better go over to Lena's house RIGHT THIS INSTANT and see what's wrong! RIGHT. THIS. INSTANT!!"

People who are convinced that they're demigods: "Poseidon...my gods." (BTW, technically, Camp Half-Blood is underwater. D:)

Those Shadowhunters out there: "Uh oh. Clary made a new rune, didn't she?"

Divergent:
-Amity: "SEEK HIGH GROUND, WHILE WE PLAY OUR BANJOS!"
-Erudite: "SAVE THE DATA! SEEK HIGH GROUND! SAVE THE DAAATAA!"
-Candor: "I honestly don't care about this--let's all play 'Never Have I Ever' in the dark!"
-Abnegation: "Help the elderly! Help the children! Help the pregnant!"
-Dauntless: "Seek higher ground? Really? LET'S GO WINDSURFING!" (*facepalm*...people in Chi-town are, or were, surfing on the Lake...baaad idea, and a coincidence!)
-Factionless: "Uhh...we don't have anywhere to go...let's go play 'Never Have I Ever' and windsurf! We're all going to die, anyway."

Artemis Fowl freaks: "Holly?! What the heck did you do this time?!"


I hope this lightens the mood...

~Cam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month