Saturday, October 6, 2012

Statesville Haunted Prison & City of the Dead

Heh. Heh.

Before you read this, let me tell you how I dragged into it in the first place.

See, I've been dying to go to Statesville for years, after one Christmas, my cousin said it was awesomely scary. So, I was mini-golfing, and I wondered aloud—I need to go out with friends. When I got home, I checked my email, and the golden ticket of scariness was there! I signed up for the Zombie Army Productions newsletter (website is right here) after I saw the zombie bus for the first time, and I keep getting epic emails telling me about how epically epic the already epic Statesville Haunted Prison is this year, and how I can buy tickets on their website.
LIGHTBULB!
This is where I can take my friends! Of course, I'd need friends, but that's beside the point. I have Perri. And my mom.

My mom's been wanting to go for a while, too, so when she heard about my idea to go, she was all like, "Oh, I'll take you!" Perri hasn't heard anything about Statesville, except for what's on the website, which you can visit here. I've analyzed virtually everything about this, and I'm super-prepared, but I know that at the end of the day (night), we'll both probably pee our pants.

Tomorrow night will either be awesome, or it'll just suck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month