Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stormy...

This was meant to be published yesterday--July 7th--but without wifi, I couldn't upload it until now.

So...the place I left? Wonderful Tybee Island, GA. A whole week there, with occasional visits to Savannah. I'm on some highway right now, and it is storming HARD. The new Popular Science issue is great, I like the stuff in there, and how these people like analyzing things too! One of the things they're talking about is Chernobyl. I had no idea that even the most unassuming stray cat could be chock-full of radioactive isotopes! Aaaahhhh. I love being a geek.

Homeward Bound,
Cam

P.S.: Unofficial Song of the Hour: "The Start of Something" and "Soft and Warm", which are both by Voxtrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month