Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wattpad. And stuff.

More like 'schmuff'...I'm on Wattpad, which is fantastically amazing, and one of my friends (Schmuff_Luff) had a status saying this:

"All I wanna do is lay in bed, eat food and watch A Hard Day's Night. T_T"

She's a HUGE Beatles fan, and writes Beatles fanfiction, and in one story, I am a character...:3 (If you read 'All My Loving, Lucy, I am Charlotte, the quiet, tree-drawing girl sitting by herself at a party.)

Anyway, the photo below is what I replied back, and I think it's appropriate.

I'm almost done with The Evolution of Mara Dyer! So excited to post a review, it is such a phenomenal book. I think I'm taking so long because I don't want it to end...

Cam

(to see my Wattpad profile, click here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month