Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Roadtrippin!

So. Here we are again, doing one of my FAAAAVORITE things in the world.

Taking a road trip.

This time, it's 7 glorious hours to Ohio. Don't get me wrong, I love Ohio, but I don't like seeing field after field after FIELD after F. I. E. L. D.

On that high note, I'm bringing books with me. Yay! Which books, you're probably not asking?

-Fearless and Sam(Author...I forgot your name. Sorry D:)
-H.I.V.E., The Overlord Protocol(Author...forgotten...book 2 in the H.I.V.E. series)
-Defiance (by C.J. Re...Red...Rew...I'm sorry...)
-Insigina (by S. J. Kincaid...it's always good to have a great read with ya!)
-And also, quite possibly Dark Life, by Kat Falls, and--of course--Divergent or Insurgent, both by Veronica Roth.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month