Sunday, September 8, 2013

A change of genre...

...hello.


I'm live-blogging from a book signing, for a tome titled "I Got Drunk At My Baby Shower"


It's a memoir written by two fabulous  women, Susan Bowen and Heidi Thompson, one of which is my neighbor and close friend.

The book is a memoir, which is why it's different for this blog, but don't let that discourage you. It's fantastic and provides insight onto the endeavor people call surrogacy.


I would rate this 5/5, even though it was slightly awkward to read about someone else's life, but other than that fact, I would read and reread and reread this. And reread and reread and reread. I'm very happy to have been introduced to this genre through this book, and even though it's a rarity, it's one definitely worth reading.


The book goes on sale via Amazon October 24, and is released through Tate Publishing.


Don't hesitate to read, even if you're a newcomer to memoirs. It'll make you laugh, cry, and just reminisce about life and what it truly means.


Enough with semi-cliché statements. Just read it already.


~Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month