Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Divergent in Chicago!

Update: Perri and I both are auditioning for extra roles this Saturday, so we'll see you all there, and we'll take a whole bunch of pics!


Sorry guys.

I know this is old news, but...the movie adaptation of Veronica Roth's best-selling Divergent will be filmed in Chicago! Not only that, but they are asking for extras within the Chicago area (60-mi radius within Illinois). I would, but I can't. MAJOR BUMMER.

However, I will totally try and sneak on-set. Try. 


If you're interested in being an extra, you have to register with Atmosphere Casting on their website, by February 9, 2013. IF YOU ARE A MINOR (< 16), YOU MUST HAVE AN ILLINOIS WORK PERMIT WITH ATMOSPHERE OR ANOTHER TALENT AGENCY.


Now, I'm off to mingle with my Dauntless and Erudite companions. Yup.

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment!

Our Song of the Month